Thursday 20 September 2007

Booking for the fairs

We are having alot of booking for our October Fair in Lincoln which is very exciting as this fair is growing in momentum with a really wonderful aand varied group of dealers ,,,,,,,We cover just about all periods of time and taste as well. so there reallty is something for everyone.
Bristol bookings are arriving daily again with a visually rich and exciting group of dealers... this is going to look great and we feel the clientele of the surrounding areas and in Bristol itself will make this fair a regular fun event.....
so please if you are considering doing either of these fairs . .Lincoln on the 13th October and Bristol 24th November please contact me very soon .....If you cannot get me on my mobile please try sue as my daughter is having a baby at any moment . literally........

1 comment:

Sandie said...

You know I've already booked and am making a huge mess in my stock room sorted out all my fabrics, trims and haberdashery items. I just can't wait to get to the fair.
On a different note, please, please tell us when the little bundle of love arrives, can't wait to see a photo. Believe me your life will be rejuvinated.
See you soon
Sandie
http://feltissimo.blogspot.com